Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ryleigh Emerson Cram


Know it's a few months past, but Ryleigh Emerson Cram was born September 12, 2008 at 11:51am and was 8 pounds and 20 inches long! She was originally due on Jarred's birthday (September 22nd), but decided to join us 10 days early. I started having contractions at 12:45am, which kept me up until I woke Jarred up at about 2:00am. We decided to go on to the hospital as the contractions kept getting closer and closer together. Jarred was sooo mad there was not a cop nearby so he could be stopped for speeding or running redlights...he wanted to drive around the hospital a time or two just to make it worthwhile, but I quickly vetoed that! We ended up getting to Schumpert Highland about 3:45am. Labor went well and we are thankful to God of the miracle of our little girl! She was/is the most beautiful baby we have ever seen...not being biased towards our child or anything! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment