Ryleigh hasn't taken her first step yet, but has stood on her own a few times for a few seconds. She has begun to say "Dada", "Num Num" (which I take for MaMa) :-) She has her two bottom front teeth. Her top two teeth next to the two front teeth are coming in. I hope her front two come through pretty quick or else our child will look like she has fangs... I guess we better figure out something for her crib because it now has teeth marks all along the front.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Recently
With the very warm weather, we have been living it up at the pool. Ryleigh loves to swim and showed off her new swim suit MiMi got her. She was trying to figure out what her daddy was wearing...
Ryleigh hasn't taken her first step yet, but has stood on her own a few times for a few seconds. She has begun to say "Dada", "Num Num" (which I take for MaMa) :-) She has her two bottom front teeth. Her top two teeth next to the two front teeth are coming in. I hope her front two come through pretty quick or else our child will look like she has fangs... I guess we better figure out something for her crib because it now has teeth marks all along the front.







Ryleigh hasn't taken her first step yet, but has stood on her own a few times for a few seconds. She has begun to say "Dada", "Num Num" (which I take for MaMa) :-) She has her two bottom front teeth. Her top two teeth next to the two front teeth are coming in. I hope her front two come through pretty quick or else our child will look like she has fangs... I guess we better figure out something for her crib because it now has teeth marks all along the front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment