Monday, December 21, 2009

Catching Up!

I guess it's about time I updated the blog! We've been busy and will be even more busy this week! I am on vacation this week, so I'm going to enjoy my time off with Ryleigh. Jarred is off Wednesday and will be off several days with us too!

Just to update - Ryleigh had her 15-mo appointment last week. She weighed 25 pounds and was in the 75th percentile for her height and weight. Her head size was in the 97th percentile. So a good report from the dr. She didn't like the nurse nor the shots she gave her! Ryleigh started to cry right when the nurse walked in! Thank goodness she does not have to go back until she's 2!
Ryleigh is getting more and more teeth! She has her front 4 on the top and 2 front ones on the bottom. She also has a molar on her top left and a molar coming in on the top right and bottom left! So we've been drooling with these 2 molar teeth coming in!
Ryleigh is starting to say some more words. She knows where her cups are for her juice and milk. She will go to the cabinet, get one of her cups and say "juice". It's really cute and of course I give her juice every time she does it! :)

Here are a couple of pictures from Thanksgiving at our house.




No comments:

Post a Comment