Thursday, November 3, 2011

First Day of Preschool

So I am a little behind the times considering Ryleigh's first day of preschool was August 31st!! Which was over 2 months ago! I need to catch up before Parker gets here or else I never will get caught up!
We went for orientation August 30th where Ryleigh got to meet her teacher, Mrs. Carlisle, meet her new friends, listen to Mrs. Carlisle read a book, eat a cookie and drink juice. Mrs. Carlisle's class is the Farm Friends and they are learning all about the farm throughout the year in addition to lots of other things! I went for a parent meeting while Ryleigh stayed behind in her class. She had a good time the hour we were in the meeting. The next day was a full day from 9am-12pm. She had a good first day and is loving preschool!

Not wanting to take pictures


A couple of "smiling" ones...




First day on August 31st.
Poor Emily...




No comments:

Post a Comment